Fresh on the heels of their last Dragon’s Milk Reserve release, New Holland is now unleashing a blast of salted caramel on the masses. Salted caramel (the candy) is one of those things that I didn’t realize I loved until after I had it, and after having a salted caramel porter from Pigeon Hill in Muskegon, I knew that it was also a flavor in beer that I loved. Who does it better? Pigeon Hill with their porter, or New Holland with this bourbon barrel aged stout? Keep watching to find out!
Just like my previous Oktoberfest Extravaganza, today I’m taking a look at finding the best Michigan Pumpkin Ales for 2017. The contestants this time around are:
1. New Holland’s Ichabod Pumpkin Ale
2. Griffin Claw’s Screamin Pumpkin Ale
3. Arcadia Brewery’s Jaw-Jacker Pumpkin Ale
4. Atwater Brewery’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
5. Brewery Vivant’s Pumpkin Tart
To find out which takes the cake – or pumpkin in this case? Watch on!