Today I’m checking out Pigeon Hill Brewing Company’s Imperial Stout – Your Mom On French Toast. I can honestly say that Pigeon Hill has not disappointed me yet. They were my number one pick during my Oktoberfest drink off, and the Salted Caramel Porter was my favorite beer of 2017’s Fall Michigan Beer Fest in Eastern Market. I’ve been waiting to get my hands on “Your Mon On French Toast” for about 2 or 3 months when it was last released. It seemed like at that time it wasn’t gonna make it out to the East side of the state. Well this time around it was a different story. So how does YMOFT stack up? Watch the video and find out!
As you can see from the title of this review, this was probably one of my favorite beers I tried from the 2017 Michigan Fall Beer Festival. I wasn’t sure if this had been previously released from Pigeon Hill but I was happy to see that they released this one in can form. The only other experience I’ve had so far with Pigeon Hill was during my Michigan Oktoberfest Extravaganza, and it ended up taking away top honors.
You can check out that review here:
and you can find out more about Pigeon Hill here: http://pigeonhillbrew.com/
Today I’m doing a Michigan Oktoberfest Face-off Extravaganza!
I’ve wrangled six Michigan Oktoberfest Beers – Marzen’s only! NO PUMPKIN BEERS!) I pour, taste and declare which is the best of the bunch!
The contestants are:
1. Bell’s Octoberfest: https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/octoberfest-beer
2. Short’s Noble Chaos: https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/noble-chaos/
3. Pigeon Hill’s Okotoberfest: http://pigeonhillbrew.com/portfolio-posts/oktoberfest/
4. North Peak’s Dauntless: http://www.northpeakbeer.com/nb/seasonal
5. Dark Horse’s Oktoberfest: http://www.darkhorsebrewery.com/oktoberfest/
6. Mountain Town Company’s Oktoberfest Lager:
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
Do you want to see more Michigan Oktoberfests? How about those pumpkin beers? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and share this video!