My never ending quest to try all the NE IPAs that Michigan has to offer has brought me to the new Street Artist NE IPA from Atwater Brewery in Detroit. Atwater has been around for a long time now, and proves to be a mainstay in Detroit beer – so will their newest NE IPA tickle your fancy? There are a few beers in Atwater’s lineup that I do fully enjoy – Vanilla Java Porter being the absolute head and shoulders stand out, so what do I think of the new Street Artist NE IPA? Watch and find out!
Just like my previous Oktoberfest Extravaganza, today I’m taking a look at finding the best Michigan Pumpkin Ales for 2017. The contestants this time around are:
1. New Holland’s Ichabod Pumpkin Ale
2. Griffin Claw’s Screamin Pumpkin Ale
3. Arcadia Brewery’s Jaw-Jacker Pumpkin Ale
4. Atwater Brewery’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
5. Brewery Vivant’s Pumpkin Tart
To find out which takes the cake – or pumpkin in this case? Watch on!