Dark Horse hasn’t made enough of an appearance on this channel, so I thought today I’d start to remedy that by drinking not one, but two of their beers. Today I’m taking a look at Crooked Tree and Double Crooked Tree – an IPA and Double IPA respectively. Obviously these are two pretty different beers, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have a favorite. Which one is it, and which is your favorite?Continue reading “Dark Horse – Crooked Tree and Double Crooked Tree”
Today I’m doing a Michigan Oktoberfest Face-off Extravaganza!
I’ve wrangled six Michigan Oktoberfest Beers – Marzen’s only! NO PUMPKIN BEERS!) I pour, taste and declare which is the best of the bunch!
The contestants are:
1. Bell’s Octoberfest: https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/octoberfest-beer
2. Short’s Noble Chaos: https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/noble-chaos/
3. Pigeon Hill’s Okotoberfest: http://pigeonhillbrew.com/portfolio-posts/oktoberfest/
4. North Peak’s Dauntless: http://www.northpeakbeer.com/nb/seasonal
5. Dark Horse’s Oktoberfest: http://www.darkhorsebrewery.com/oktoberfest/
6. Mountain Town Company’s Oktoberfest Lager:
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
Do you want to see more Michigan Oktoberfests? How about those pumpkin beers? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and share this video!
Malt Liquor – it’s not just for 40oz anymore. Old Nation Brewing and Dark Horse Brewing Company have collaborated on “The German Hobo” – an 11.9% ABV Malt Liquor that is deceptively smooth. This one had me laying on my couch for a while after I was done. Continue reading “Old Nation Brewing’s The German Hobo Malt Liquor Review”
Hey Everybody! On today’s video, I was over my friend Dave’s house and we decided to put Dark Horse Brewery’s Scotty Karate Scotch Ale vs the Bourbon Barrel Aged version to see what the difference was all about. They both weigh in at 9.75% so what makes them so different? Click the link below to watch the video!