Hey Friends, today I’m reviewing Elk Brewing’s PB&J’Ale’y, a Peanut Butter and Jelly blonde ale. I’m admittedly not a huge jelly fan, I prefer to just go with Peanut Butter sandwiches, but I’m willing to give anything a try once. Check it out! Continue reading “Elk Brewing’s PB&J’Ale’y Blonde Ale – A Peanut Butter Sandwich in a Glass?”
Today I’m taking a look at my 4th in the dank juice line – this time it’s Mosaic Dank Juice. I was really impressed by Passion Dank Juice, and Dirty Dank Juice, but felt a little let down by Mango Peach Dank Juice. Will Mosaic Dank Juice redeem itself for me?
Watch and find out! Continue reading “Odd Side Ales – Mosaic Dank Juice Review”
Today I’m taking a look at Roak Brewing’s Flavorful Five – a 9.2% Double New England Style IPA from Roak Brewing in Royal Oak, Michigan. This is a great DNEIPA with a sweet juiciness and a slight boozy taste that sets it apart from others I’ve tried. Check it out!
Today I’m doing a Michigan Oktoberfest Face-off Extravaganza!
I’ve wrangled six Michigan Oktoberfest Beers – Marzen’s only! NO PUMPKIN BEERS!) I pour, taste and declare which is the best of the bunch!
The contestants are:
1. Bell’s Octoberfest: https://www.bellsbeer.com/beer/specialty/octoberfest-beer
2. Short’s Noble Chaos: https://www.shortsbrewing.com/beers/noble-chaos/
3. Pigeon Hill’s Okotoberfest: http://pigeonhillbrew.com/portfolio-posts/oktoberfest/
4. North Peak’s Dauntless: http://www.northpeakbeer.com/nb/seasonal
5. Dark Horse’s Oktoberfest: http://www.darkhorsebrewery.com/oktoberfest/
6. Mountain Town Company’s Oktoberfest Lager:
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
Do you want to see more Michigan Oktoberfests? How about those pumpkin beers? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and share this video!
On Today’s Breview 4 U, I’m checking out Blackrocks Brewery’s Presque Ale, a juicy summer ale that could hang tough with any IPA. I really wish I’d tried it earlier this summer, and it makes me really look forward to trying out more Blackrocks beers. Continue reading “Blackrocks Brewery – Presque Ale”